Tuesday, April 3, 2012

March Post

This has been a very hard year for me, personally and professionally.  For that reason I have not done as much with Google Docs as I had originally planned with my classroom.  I wanted to be able to use it to provide a digital way for my students to complete their reading log as well as a way to provide information on projects or class assignments.  So far this year, I use Google Docs with our RtI team.  I was asked to keep up with the dates that student's will have meetings and to let their teacher know when their scheduled meeting would take place.  I created a calendar in Google docs to keep up with that information and shared it with not only the RtI team, but school psychologist, and our school principal as well.  Using the calendar made keeping up with meeting dates very easy for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment