Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Blog

This has been an interesting month in the wide world of 4th grade.  The most exciting thing that I have going on right now is a project that my class is participating in with a class from Bladen County.  The project is called The Other 99 Project.  The fourth grad classes at Bladen Lakes Primary School have contacted one fourth grade in every county in North Carolina to gather information about the county they live in.  On Monday my class will be "Skypeing" with the class in Bladen County and giving them all the information we have looked up about Gaston County.  My student's are very excited to not only Skype with another class, but share the information they gathered from the computer lab as we gathered the required data.

I cannot wait to share how much my student's enjoy completing this project with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment